Pall® Freeze & Go Solutions Protected by RoSS® Technology
Some combinations are so strong it's simply genius. But when you combine Pall's end-to-end support and class-leading Allegro™ biocontainers with RoSS technology - that's cryogenius.
Discover a new one-stop solution for the frozen storage and transport of your drug substance that’s safe, protected, supported and tailored to your process.
See a work of cryogenius!
You will learn:
- How Freeze & Go Solutions can minimize product loss between bulk filling and final filling production steps
- The cost and product quality benefits of controlled freezing in single-use biocontainers
- How comprehensive extractables and leachables and transport validation packages contribute to a one-stop solution
Why the introduction of X-ray sterilization technology is a critical change for single-use industry, and how gamma and X-ray irradiation compare
The market demand for gamma irradiation, the current primary method for the sterilization in SUT, will soon significantly exceed supply, creating an urgent need for alternatives.
Join Christelle Marcoux from GSK Vaccines (BioPhorum workstream member on alternatives to gamma sterilization) and James Hathcock, PhD of Pall Corporation (Bio-Process Systems Alliance X-Ray Committee Co-Chair) as they discuss the introduction of X-ray sterilization technology.
You will learn more about:
- Why this is a critical change for industry and the responsibilities of each stakeholder
- Key questions to address for biomanufacturers
- How gamma and X-ray irradiation compare
- What testing has been completed and key milestones for readiness for industry
- An example of how to qualify a SUS sterilized with X-ray irradiation