Acro® Vent Filters
Protect your equipment and the environment around you with Pall Laboratory’s line of Acro vent filtration products. Disposable, ready-to-use filters provide convenient, in-line installation. Most popular and economical sizes include 37 and 50 mm devices to meet most culturing and aerosol/fluid barrier applications.
Acro 50 Vent Devices with PTFE Membrane
50 mm Filters with Superior Performance for Demanding Applications
- Reusable and autoclavable
- PTFE membrane and polypropylene housing have broad chemical resistance
- Large surface area provides greater throughput and high air flow rate
- Available with a variety of inlet and outlet connectors
8 Part numbers available
Acro 50 Vent Devices with Emflon® II Membrane
Ideal for Use in Air/Gas and Vent Applications with Proprietary, Low Pressure Drop Hydrophobic PVDF Membrane
- Emflon II membrane filters have a removal rating of 0.2 μm in liquid service and less than 0.02 μm particulate for air/gas applications.
- Connects easily to hoses of various sizes in-line or as a final filter.
- Light weight (< 27 grams) prevents crimping of tubing.
- Stable with gamma irradiation.
- Excellent for disposable systems. Eliminates
- cleaning validation
3 Part numbers available
Acro 37 TF Vent Device With PTFE Membrane
Multi-Purpose Filter for Small-Volume Venting and Gas Filtration
- PTFE membrane and polypropylene housing have broad chemical compatibility
- Disposable - Eliminates the cost and labor associated with disc-loaded stainless steel filter holders
- Economical -Available in bulk packaging
2 Part numbers available
Vacushield™ Vent Device
Protects Valves and Pump Components from Damage Due to Liquids
- Incorporates a hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Allows air and gases to pass through freely while blocking aqueous solutions and aerosol contaminants
- Offers highly effective retention of bacteria with minimal restriction of pump performance
1 Part number available