Faster Sterile Vacuum Filtration
Fast and innovative lab filtration with a higher throughput
Laboratory vacuum filtration is an easy and convenient way to filter fluids and can be generated using a pump, in-house vacuum lines, or by a faucet aspirator system. Vacuum filter units, also known as bottle top vacuum filters, are popular for sterile media and buffer preparation. We offer a full selection of VacuCap® & VacuCap PF (Pre Filter) Vacuum Filtration Devices offering a bottle free bottle top filter.
Laboratory vacuum filter units are popular lab essentials to filter media, serum, buffers and small-batch reagents. Important properties of vacuum filters include:
- Fast flow rates
- High throughput
- No extractables
- Low binding
Our VacuCap and VacuCap PF Sterile Vacuum Filtration Units Meet the Important Properties Plus:
- Eliminate contamination, risk of spills and lost time by drawing fluid directly from mixing flask into the filter unit.
- Use the full filtration potential (up to 5 liters) to fill multiple media bottles
- Improve safety and ergonomics through eliminating repeated lifting and pouring
- Improve throughput and flow rates of difficult-to-filter solutions with a built-in prefilter, 0.8/0.2 µm VacuCap PF filter unit
- Reduce plastic waste and storage space required compared to bottle top vacuum filters.
Explore How VacuCap Filter Unit Can:
- Replace current vacuum filter systems
- Simplify workflow
- Maximize filtration
VacuCap® & VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices
An easy and convenient way to filter fluids
An easy and convenient way to filter fluidsRead more
Shop Laboratory Products
For more information about our range of products, explore our product catalog.
Explore Our Products