Faster Sterile Vacuum Filtration
Fast and innovative lab filtration with a higher throughput
Laboratory vacuum filtration is an easy and convenient way to filter fluids and can be generated using a pump, in-house vacuum lines, or by a faucet aspirator system. Vacuum filter units, also known as bottle top vacuum filters, are popular for sterile media and buffer preparation. We offer a full selection of VacuCap® & VacuCap PF (Pre Filter) Vacuum Filtration Devices offering a bottle free bottle top filter.
Laboratory vacuum filter units are popular lab essentials to filter media, serum, buffers and small-batch reagents. Important properties of vacuum filters include:
- Fast flow rates
- High throughput
- No extractables
- Low binding
Our VacuCap and VacuCap PF Sterile Vacuum Filtration Units Meet the Important Properties Plus:
- Eliminate contamination, risk of spills and lost time by drawing fluid directly from mixing flask into the filter unit.
- Use the full filtration potential (up to 5 liters) to fill multiple media bottles
- Improve safety and ergonomics through eliminating repeated lifting and pouring
- Improve throughput and flow rates of difficult-to-filter solutions with a built-in prefilter, 0.8/0.2 µm VacuCap PF filter unit
- Reduce plastic waste and storage space required compared to bottle top vacuum filters.
Explore How VacuCap Filter Unit Can:
- Replace current vacuum filter systems
- Simplify workflow
- Maximize filtration