PTFE Membrane Disc Filters
- Strong, Chemically Resistant Membranes for Air Monitoring and Sampling in Aggressive Environments
- Low chemical background permits highly sensitive, interference-free determinations.
- Ensures accurate gravimetric determinations with low tare mass.
- Ideal for filtration of gas and/or organic solvents.
17 Part numbers available
Glass Fiber Filters
- Superior Grade Filters for a Variety of Biological and Environmental Methods
- Type A/E meets the requirements for suspended solids testing, as described in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, current edition.
- Reduces filtration costs and premature clogging when filtering difficult-to-filter or highly contaminated solutions.
- Extends filter life and reduces final filter changes with high capacity prefilters
32 Part numbers available
Open-face Filter Holders
Lightweight, Corrosion-Resistant Filter Holders for Routine Air Sampling 25 mm holder is autoclavable.
- Can be used for bacterial monitoring and particulate analysis.
- 37 and 47 mm holders include a plastic cap that protects samples after filtration.
2 Part numbers available
25 and 47 mm In-Line Filter Holders, Stainless Steel
- High Quality, Corrosion-Resistant Holders for Stack Sampling Stainless steel construction offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Holders open and close easily.
- Filter remains undisturbed for particulate analysis.
- Upstream threaded vent on 47 mm holder allows release of trapped gas during liquid filtration.
- Convenient in-line opening and closing capability.
9 Part numbers available
25 mm Easy Pressure Syringe Filter Holder, Delrin* Plastic
Large Filtration Area for Easy Operation and Fast Liquid Flow Economical for small-volume (10 to 100 mL) filtration.
- Accepts 25 mm filter discs.
- Luer inlet and outlet fittings provide easy connections.
- Delrin (acetal resin) construction provides broad chemical compatibility and material strength.
1 Part number available