Cost-Saving Alternative to Clarifier and Multimedia Filtration Operations
If you are dependent on clarifiers and multimedia filters to treat surface water and influent water for boiler and utility applications, you could benefit from upgrading to an Integrated MF/RO system. Our MF/RO system leverages advanced dual-membrane technology for process water treatment. This hollow-fiber microfiltration (MF) and reverse osmosis (RO) system has been proven to reduce overall operational costs by 15-20%. It can also achieve consistent and high-quality product water, with a significantly smaller footprint, less waste, and no need for sludge dewatering, hauling, and disposal.
• Reduce operational costs by as much as 20%.
• Improve water quality.
• Eliminate water variability to downstream unit operations.
Is This an Opportunity for You?
• Do seasonal or frequent operational conditions cause variability in your makeup water?
• Does poor water quality and variability stress your downstream unit operations (such as demineralizer, softener, or boiler and utility operations)?
• Are you interested in significant savings on operating costs for water treatment?
Why an Integrated MF/RO System?
• Eliminates source water variability caused by fluctuations in seasonal and operational conditions.
• Reduces TDS and ensures high-quality water to downstream unit operations.
• Provides the consistency and high quality required for critical applications.
• Chemical processing
• Food and beverage
• Hydrocarbon processing
• Primary metals
• Pulp and paper Features
• Standard designs for trouble-free operation.
• Touch-screen controls for simple operation.
• Modular design for rapid integration.
• Multiple membrane barriers for process protection.
• Flexible water management: outsource operations, service contract, or serviceon-demand.
• Flexible project financing: capital purchase, lease-to-own, rent, or purchase treated water.
• Streamlined system design and operation using our experience of over 60 years in the field of water treatment.
• Lifetime system support from filtration experts with excellent track records for customer satisfaction.