Improve Liquid/Gas Separation with Pall Liquid/Gas Coalescer
Did you know the presence of difficult to separate emulsions can be costly and problematic for your process operation?
- Short service life of adsorbent beds (MRU, PSA, Mol. Sieve)
- Short service due to fouling of CO2 or H2 gas/gas membrane
- Frequent maintenance of fuel gas burner tips & off-spec NOx emission
- High maintenance and poor reliability of compressors or turbines
- Frequent foaming incidents of amine absorber/glycol contactor, off-spec treated gas & upset in downstream process due to amine or glycol carryover
- Poor heat transfer efficiency of heat exchangers due to fouling
- Premature catalyst replacement due to catalyst poisoning
Join our Filtration experts and understand how you can Improve oil & water separation efficiency with Pall Liquid/Gas Coalescer
In this webinar our experts will elaborate on
- LLC technology
- LLC Product overview
- Troubleshooting support from Pall
Market Manager SEA (O&G, Refinery & Petrochemical)
Surasak has over 16+ years of experience with PallCorporation in fluid separation across upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas processing and refining. He has provided technical support to customers across SEA region in troubleshooting of filtration and separation problems with his knowledge in products and process applications to help customers to advance plant and process performance, reliability, safety and environmental protection.
Market Segment Leader Refineries, Oil and Gas
Lindsay has over 25 years' experience in all aspects of filtration & separations solutions around refineries, gas processing, LNG and petrochemical plants including amine, glycol, hydrotreaters, molecular sieves, mercury removal units, distillation units, reformers, caustic treaters, alkylation, isomerisation, hydrocrackers, lube oil plants, gasification, utilities, final products filtration, and FCC / RFCC units.
Lindsay has worked on new product development, scoping studies, debottlenecking projects, clean fuels upgrades, and environmental protection projects. His current role is providing technical advice, training, and licensor liaison for refining & oil and gas industry and supporting Pall Corporation sales specialists across Asia wide
Lindsay has written or co-written over a dozen technical papers and presented at technical conferences including ARTC, BBTC, RRTC, LARTC, SOGAT, Lawrence Reid, Refinery Technology Meet and various FCC Technology Forums
Thank you for registering for the webinar.
You will soon receive the webinar details via email.
This webinar and panel discussion will provide information on the types and applications of contaminant separation equipment in amine systems used to remove CO2 from natural gas and on CO2 underground injection.